Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jewelry Frame :)


I recently got rid of my jewelry box. It was one of those standing ones and it just wasn't fitting my style and there wasn't really a good place for it in the house. so...for a while the jewelry I had just sat on my shelf or in a smaller box. I wanted something that would help to organize my jewelry and keep it all in one place...not to mention keeping it all untangled. I loved this idea and I happened to have an old frame that worked perfectly and I had been looking for ways to use it for a while since the glass from it broke in it's move from the parents house to our house. I literally needed nothing but ribbon and the frame. I tied the ribbon at different heights on the frame. I plan to also put in c-hooks inside the top portion for rings. I have also seen people use thin pieces of wood or sticks instead of ribbon. I like the ribbon because it's able to move and make putting on and taking of jewelry quite easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment