Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cream Cheese Chicken Pizza


Well...I must give credit to My Neu Life for this recipe. I made some small changes for my preferences and what I had in the house at the time too. I love making pizza and this was delicious, healthy alternative to most, and my husband approved! Ingredients:
  • Pizza crust
  • Philadelphia Cooking Creme, Original (Try the different flavors...we really liked the italian herb one)
  • Fresh tomatoes
  • Shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Cooked, shredded chicken
  • Garlic powder
  • Spinach
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven (use directions on dough). Roll out the prepared pizza crust. In the original recipe
  2. Spread on desired amount of cooking creme. I probably used half of the container and found it to be plenty...use your own judgment
  3. Layer on the sliced, fresh tomatoes, shredded chicken, spinach leaves and mozzarella.
  4. Bake according to directions
  5. Once done baking, you can also sprinkle with oregano and garlic powder.
  6. Serve and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment