Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Guilty Pleasure

So...yes...I love chocolate...and there are quite a lot of things that could be my guilty pleasure...but I must say that crafting and especially making things out of something that doesn't completely fit at first glance is definitely my guilty pleasure. This is especially helpful with living life on a budget and wanting to be able to continue with my obsession. I have always been a crafty or "artsy" person as my dad always said, (stained glass, painting just to name a couple) but it's been so fun finding new and some would call odd ways to create. Some of my new obsessions...pallets, mixing dishware, repurposed things of all sorts...and so much more. I'm so excited to share these all with you! I'll try to put as many step-by-step pictures and instructions as I can, but there are things that I just didn't get pictures of throughout the whole process.
I have also rediscovered my love for cooking and baking...so....you'll definitely find some recipes too!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment